Tickets To Recovery
8324 Skokie Blvd.
Skokie, Illinois , Illinois 60077
You Can Help Our Neighbors Build Their Road to Recovery
I’d like to tell you about an exciting opportunity to help our most vulnerable clients. We are in the midst of a very troubling situation that will eliminate necessary mental health care for up to one-third of our current clients because of state funding cuts. Please join us in this life-saving initiative.
Funding cuts threaten essential services:
• During the last two years, Turning Point has lost more than $300,000 in funding.
• Through cost cutting, innovation, and careful money management, last year we actually saw more clients, but we continue to receive calls for help and cannot currently serve everyone who turns to us.
• People who are poor, have lost jobs or suffered work stoppages will be hit the hardest by these cuts. These people may be struggling, but are not disabled, and with appropriate support, they resume functioning as productive members of the community.
• Without increased funds, these clients will experience gaps, or even termination of their services. Without support in the community, these people are more likely to experience crises and need expensive emergency care.
You can provide life-saving help:
• Purchase a Ticket to Recovery to support your neighbors in need.
• Tickets to Recovery are available in increments of $15.
• A $60 Ticket to Recovery will pay for one hour of case management or therapy.
• A $90 Ticket to Recovery will pay for a session with a psychiatrist.
• Your purchase of a Ticket can make a difference by allowing someone to continue his or her journey of recovery.
• Tickets will be distributed to clients by their therapists and will be used as vouchers for services.
• If you choose, your name or business can appear on the ticket. You also can designate your ticket in someone’s memory.
Please click the donate button to the left to purchase a ticket online now! Or you can order by phone by calling Kendra Kim at 847-933-0051 X442. Thank you for joining us in our mission: Solid support. When you need it most.
Ann Fisher Raney, CEO